Monday, January 10, 2011

I Survived the Cadbury Half Marathon

Well... I surprised myself when I crossed the line at 2 hours and 3 minutes, 2 minutres faster than when I attempted in 2 years ago and was 7 kilos lighter. Explain that? It's a mystery to me. All shapes and sizes were there yesterday. It just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.


After indulging in a BIG BREAKFAST at Salamanca Place. I basically spent the rest of the day on the couch. There were many other things I should have been doing. I was exhausted.


Now the girls are trying to get me to try the ENDORFUN Tasman Arch run. It is 17km and very scenic, but I don't know if I can afford a whole day out and about again. It starts at Tasman Arch and ends at Fortesque Bay.
Here is an image of Fortesque Bay... the view is tempting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment