Friday, December 31, 2010

EPIC FAIL!

Hello tulips!

The weather is stunning today. I met my friends in the morning to go a 10 km jog. about 7 km into it (maybe it was even 5km) we ran past a cafe, paused...... "Does anybody feel like a coffee?"
So the 10km run did not happen but the coffee was great.

Rob has been pesting me to buy more "snack" type foods at the supermarket. I purposely buy wagon wheel biscuits for his snacks because I don't like them.


But now he is sick of them and wants chocolate chip biscuits. I kindly bought them and managed to eat half of them in 12 hours. Today I get the "How are you going to be the size you want if you keep eating crap" lecture. But I think it is his fault for making me buy them. Agree?

Well tonight is New Years Eve. I am going out for Thai with another couple. I only want a quiet night. Any resolutions? Not me. Last year I had a buy no clothes one, and it worked! I hope that I manage to get to 73kg by our engagement party, 26 Feb! WATCH THIS SPACE.

Happy New Year and Skinny Thoughts

Pollyx

No comments:

Post a Comment