Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How time flies when you are eating cake

I haven't been blogging. I am not the creative writer type that loves to write nad write and write but I do love reading about everyone else. Recently I have been following plenty of Designer Blogs. Tasmania has so much talent, I just want to obsorb some. I guess it is about risk taking and just having an idea and going for it.

I went to the Hobart Designers Market on the weekend and was just amazed and overwhelmed by the level of innovation and creativity.

So what's news with me? Well... in August Rob and I got engaged!! Yahoo!! I would post a ring but I actually don't have one. We are having an engagement party in February (fingers crossed I have some bling by then).

Weight wos... well they are still the same. I am now weighing around 76kg. Last week I was running hardcore and got to 75kg. But I think I over did the whole running thing.

I have decided to enter in the Cadbury Half Marathon as a form of motivation. So far I am only running up to 14kms. With 3 weeks to go I need to find my inner GO GO JUICE.

I am actually fairly happy with my body. But it will be super cool if I could still get to 70kg. There was a picture of a girl on facebook who lost 20 kilos this past year and she looked amazing and almost too skinny. She motivated me to wake up this morning and run 10km :-)

I am going to try and keep blogging and share my wedding journey with you. Maybe you can give me some tips? For example: How do you deal with un happy friends who were not chosen to be a bridesmaid? I have a large cirlce of friends because I belong to different social groups. Choosing was tough! You sometimes wonder if I chose the right ones. One girl hasn't even really made contact with me since. I know she will be a freind for life and she isn't the person to touch base regulalry but when you have friends who reguallry visit you and ask you out for a coffee you do wonder....

Skinny thoughts (No, Polly stop thinking of hot chips)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Congratulations on your engagement - how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete