Friday, May 28, 2010

In contrast to the skinny ones...

A couple of the ladies at work are asking me why I want to lose weight - I tell them that I have a whole wardrobe of clothes (really nice ones) that I cannot wear. Some things are brand new. These ladies are a little bigger than me and I can see their point in a way. I have friends that are smaller than me and want to lose weight. Are we ever going to be happy!

We don't get American Idol here but I saw the highlights of it on one of the entertainment segments of the Today show this morning and Janet Jackson is looking really good. She is a yo yo dieter for sure. I wonder what extreme measures she took to look like that? The costumer is a bit odd - ha ha!

When I am around my little running group I feel like the big person. I am taller and about 3 sizes bigger. I know we are all different shapes and sizes. We all have a different bone structure and fat goes to different areas of our body. I just feel out of place, odd!

Anyway, I have been good and I'm looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment