Friday, May 7, 2010

ouch

After a fail of a day yesterday I made it to judo.

It was a struggle. I had to offer a girl at work a lift into town which is on my way to judo in order the make myself go. If she said no I would have just gone home. But now I am sore. I feel like th big girl at judo and I hate that feeling. I move slower, an I am not actaully that good at it. I do howver, have many war wounds to prove that I went. My butt is sore. Having a sore butt is difficult because the pain is deep within the fat layers where the bone is. You will find me often at the corner of my desk trying to give it a good rub. Ha ha!

I have bruises up my arm and my hip bone has a massive bruise. Then there's the shins....

My BF has the day off work. Lucky thing. He does work hard so he deserves it but I would so love a break from it all right now.

We both suck at communication. I am all dressed up with plans to go out for after work drinks with some girls in the city. However, Robert also made plans to invite people over for dinner. The weekends have been so full on that I haven't done any house work in 3 weeks. So I have to ditch drinks and go home and clean and then think of what to cook for tea.

Skinny thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment