Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weight Watchers @ Work starts today..

Yep it's here and I'm excited. Not exactly looking forward to weighing in as I feel like a FAT BLOB (TTOTM has finally arrived). But I am excited and motivated to succeed. In 13 weeks time you will hopefully hear me blabbing about how "fabulous" I feel not, "ooops I'm still here at 77kg"

I went to boot camp this morning and it was all upper body. My arms are DEAD!

Weigh in is 2:30 and it's currently 12:50. I am having my lunch as it is lunch time but it is hard not to side thought that I shouldn't be having lunch because I am going to weigh in soon. Ahh... life is so hard.

I bought some wheatgrass powder todasy (and a lotto ticket) I'm hoping the powder will help but I do thing the lotto win will be even better :-)

Skinny thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment