Monday, May 17, 2010

Can't move

Well, I am unable to walk today.

Our soccer team travelled up to Devonport for a State wide soccer match. I have no idea why we went. I guess it was for "expereice" we got flogged. I got injured 20 minutes into it. My calf muscles let go and I just couldn't move. So I have to take the week off and hopefully I'll be all better.

One negative to this is that the Global Corportate Challenge starts on Thursday. The idea is that you have to do 10,000 steps a day. I am team captain. I was looking forward to getting into it and doing some persoanl best results.

You know how I told you about the keeping the scales in the shed thing in my last post. Well I have discovered that Rob has not moved them into the shed and they are just sitting by the back door. As soon as I noticed this I hopped on (see I'm addicted). I was 75.9kh but I think that is because I didn't have tea last night. We were home pretty late after the match.

Well I'm not really wanting to be at work today but I am here. My projects have settled down a bit so I am catching up on filing. A dull but necessary part of my working life.

I am meeting a friend for sushi at lunch - yum yum

Skinny thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment