Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Scales! Get out of my bathroom"

I weighed myself this morning in the nud! I am 77kg. I'm happy that I haven't gained but I think I seriously need to stop weighing myself everyday. You never see results. If I gain a little I think "Why do I bother? That's it I might as well have had that pizza". But it is perfectly natural to gain a little. Therefore, the scales are somewhere in the shed and I am only going to weigh myself every Tuesday at Weight Watchers.

I don't have good shoes to wear with jeans. I wear these brown flat ones with no support and are not particularly good for winter. My boyfriend has very kindly bought me a new pair of shoes.

Check them out:


They are a nice neutral green pair of Merrells. I love them! There is no way I could have afforded them with out him. Thank you Robbie XX

No comments:

Post a Comment