Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not to be read for inspiration.

One of the bloggers blogged "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result - Albert Einstein".

I like it. It reminds me of my weight loss journey. Same exercise routine, same bad eating habits = same weight.

I don't feel like exercising this week. I scored myself a migraine after soccer on Sunday and had yesterday off work. today I feel tired and when I stopped off at the supermarket to buy bread I walked out with a packet of mars bar biscuits from the supermarket bakery. This is why I buy my groceries online, to stop myself from doing stupid things. I now feel so sick that I have changed into my pyjamas.

You probably shouldn't be reading this if you are looking for inspiration... I must be honest with myself and be weary of the triggers.

I think my frame of mind has some what taken a few steps backwards. Because Weight Watchers is coming to my work I am using it as an excuse not to bother. But now I feel like a fat slob. I think my period might be due. I'm not normally like this? Or am I?

I think I'll have a shower and get an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment