Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weight Watchers is coming to my work

That's right!

WW is coming to my work. We are booked in. I have no idea why it takes so long to organise. Anyway - we are starting TUE 25 May at 2 PM.

I have been slacking of the tracking and basically what I put in my mouth side of things for the last few weeks knowing that Weight Watchers is coming to my work. No more excuses (soon).


I didn't go to boot camp this morning. My boyfriend is not very good at motivating me to exercise. Every morning -

Rob: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Stay in bed"
Polly: "Don't do this to me, do you want a fat GF or a skinny one?"
Rob: "I want cuddles"
Polly: (thoughts in head) "Sounds nice, I like this attention"
Polly: "Okay"
1 minute later - we fall asleep and nothing happened and the calories from last nights ice cream settle back on my butt.

Now I feel sluggish. Now I feel like I just want to go home and do nothing. It is amazing how a start to the day that is outside your normal routine just takes you out of wack.

I weighed myself this morning. I weighed 77.7 kg. So I am really back at the start again.

*Sigh

It will happen though. I know that inside me is another body that wants to shine. Her clothes are waiting for her and taking up 3/4s of my wardrobe...

Skinny thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment