Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HONESTY is the best policy!!

I read in this month's Women's Health magazine that one of the keys to loosing weight successfully is to record openly and honestly about your weight loss journey. This includes the highs and lows lows lows.

So here I go. *GULP*

So last week was hectic at work and I didn't do any exercise for 6 days and you already know thatI organised a forum for work so there was lots of nice forum food to indulge it - I indulged!

On the weekend I tried to make up with it by exercising in all my spare time. But I'm still failing on the food part! I did try sometimes....

Saturday
Morning run with my girl friends followed by a latte and poached eggs and bacon on (only one) piece of toast.

Lunch time bike ride (40 km and lots of hills) followed by sarsaparilla and 2 X sausage roll ( 1 sausage roll = 10 points)

Too stuffed to cook dinner! Yep we ordered pizza! Gourmet vegetarian and a garlic prawn pizza. It was so delicious. Especially when I washed it down with REAL coke.

Sunday

Toast with Vegemite (love) and orange juice. Followed by a FULL game of soccer (we drew) and crisps as my partner was eating them when I got home.

I made a nice and healthy broccoli soup (only 2 points) for dinner. But um - failed it with a banana split!

I seriously don't eat like that all the time but how crazy? That pizza was seriously Devinne though :-)

I made a healthy pasta dish last night (I should start taking pictures) and tonight we are having mini pita bread pizzas (6.5 points) with salad (0 points).

I am seriously hoping that when Weight Watchers comes to work I get my act together.

Skinny thoughts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment