Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wheatgrass tastes like.....


....GRASS! But I think I would rather eat grass? You basically add a teaspoon to some warm water but - GROSS! It is really disgusting. This super food cost me $20 so I am going to have to keep on taking it. I must admit I did feel more "alive" for the first half of the day.
Well I have got back on the Weight Watchers ban wagon after joining Weight Watchers at work.
I have been good and started off the day with an Australian classic - weet-bix!



I added some chia seeds, a small banana and skim milk (4 points). I was also a good girl and tool my vitamins :-)

After a great start to the day! I was ready for work. We are coming into winter so I made sure I warmed myself up with a nice cup of tea (1 point)!

Morning tea was 4 cruskits with a teaspoon of butter and some vegemite spread (2 points).
I went out for lunch with a friend and had vegetable and lamb soup with 1 piece of toast (4 points). No piccie! But that is probably a good thing as this taking pictures of your food then uploading and formatting thing takes a lot of time....
Afternoon tea I had a snack pack of vita-weets (1.5 points).
When I got home from work I was starving but I think I am always hungry after work out of habit? I wanted chocolate. I wanted to bust open the packet of oreos that are in the cupboard for Robert but instead I had a handful of mixed unsalted nuts.
Oh dear! I wonder how many points that will be? Oh dear... 3 points! mmmm... but there are lotz and lotz of goodies in nuts :-)
Dinner! I made lentil and pumpkin curry soup with multi-grain bread on the side (5 points) and a yogurt for dessert (1 point).
Well that abouts sums me up for the day. I have boring book work to do for Robert!
Today's stats:
21.5/20 points.
Skinny thoughts.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment