Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cancelled!

I had my blog open at work and was gradually typing my post and then I accidentally deleted it.

I had a fudge of a day. I have finally finished a big project and now I just want to chill out for a bit but it is not happening. I always get nervous to ask the boss for a day off. Even last week when I had the migraine and rang up sick I felt like I was lying even though I was pretty much BLAH for the day. I would really like a Friday and a Monday off.

Now for the title of my post - I cancelled my Weight Watchers Unlimited membership today. I will join the WW on Tuesday and then get access to e-tools. I will actually be saving money :-)

I'm still restricted with my movement. My calves are still really sore and I am prepared to rest up for the rest of the week so I don't do any damage. Ha ha - any excuse to sleep in and stay in after work. It is getting colder and colder -bbrrrrgggghhhhh...

Okay I'm off to read an article about the yo yo dieter - who me?

No comments:

Post a Comment