Friday, May 21, 2010

1 pink line

Just a quick post to my world before I go to bed.

Yesterday was the start of the Global Corporate Challenge. The idea is that you aim to do 10,000 steps a day. Even though I am not exercising this week I still managed to get 10,000 in yesterday. Today I had the day off work (thank you boss) and thought I'd do a massive clean. i ended up doing less than I thought (cleaning) but I did get 14,000 steps in. Amazing really!!

I thought I was pregnant all week. But I took a test today and I'm not so I must just be late. It is strange. When I first realised I was late I panicked - I have no money, we just got a mortgage, We only have s small 2 bedroom house, I don't have a permanent job, my job doesn't have maternity leave, i can't use the obstetrician on my health insurance for another 6 months - all these thoughts. Then you start planning how you can make it work. That the baby doesn't it's own room, we don't need to go all out and have a nursery, we can get everything second hand, I can use my stay at home time to help build up Rob's business, we can use the public health system, we can talk to the bank about consolidating debt. When I found out I wasn't I was like "oh okay, that's a pity".

And now she sleeps....

No comments:

Post a Comment