Friday, December 17, 2010

What an eye sore

Last night I went to judo. I love judo. I have been playing it since I was six but in the last couple of years I probably only show up to training once a month if I'm lucky.

I also blame judo for my weight woes (as she says whilst eating Arnotts shapes and typing, have you tried these?). My competing weight is 70kg. I started competing at the age of 14 and ever since then I have had it in my mind that I must weigh 70kg. It's weird for some to grasp. I have been adicted to the scales and I use to weigh myself sometimes 2 times daily. Once I had to lose 8 kilos for a competition. I managed to lose it in 5 days. Hence I am a former yo yo dieter and struggle to get out of the routine.

At judo last night I was accientally (well so he says) poked in the eye at FULL FORCE. It was so bizarre that I couldn't open my eyes, I totally lost my balance. I went to the eye doctor and spent $140 to be told that no damage was done. I guess it is good to know but $140 is a lot of money that I could have to pay off the evil credit card.

Skinny thoughts. Px

No comments:

Post a Comment