Monday, April 26, 2010

Bruised and battered

I went to judo training yesterday and would like to take back my last post - I love judo.
I am now bruised and sore and can hardly walk. Ha ha! I don't see myself exercise anytime soon over the next couple of days. I have good days and bad days with judo. Yesterday was a bad day. I felt useless and everyone seems stronger and more capable then myself.

I also ate sausage rolls and hot chips after judo with my BF. I think that may have been slightly naughty but it did make me feel better.

Can you believe that I forgot to eat breakfast today? SHOCKER! I got to work and couldn't work out why I was so hungry. Luckily I have a stash of weight watchers muesli bars in my draws.

I really don't want to be at work today. Tasmania is the only state in Australia that doesn't have a public holiday today. You just wonder - WHY? WHY? WHY?

I have a slight sore throat too (am I whinging?)...

Skinny thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment