Thursday, April 15, 2010

I think I worked out my weaknesses

Okay - so it is 3:45 pm on a Thursday. I have been here since 7:30 am and worked through lunch with the aim of leaving a 3 pm to do some book keeping for my BF's business before going to judo. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... one of my projects has turned to fumble jumble. So I am still here and don't see myself leaving anytime soon.

What did I do? What stupid thing have I just stuffed in my face with all because it has become a little stressful. I might be tough enough to play wild sports and do push ups but I am not tough enough to have the correct healthy thought processes that would have prevented me from just EATING A CHOCOLATE BAR!!!!!!

I am now so scared about weighing myself this coming Saturday. But right now I just want more chocolate.

Okay - I am going to walk down to the shops, buy a large coffee, breathe and chillax!

No comments:

Post a Comment