Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weight Watchers is coming to my work

I belong to a Tuesday night meeting but I rarely get the chance to go because I am often workign back late. Plus I reckon it it the busiest meeting in Hobart. The line is soooooooo long to weight in that they have two lots of scales. You don't feel like you are part of a group but more like you are lining up to go to a massive concert or something and there isn't enough chairs for bums.

I am looking forward to it starting at my work. At first I thought it would be uncomfortable but I need to look beyond that. It will be really convenient.

Well yesterday was a bit of a flop. I made Chicken and Leek pie. It was a weight watchers recipe so I was feeling good about it. But the pie was so yummy that my BF and I consumed the whole dish. Plus I had to eat the left over crumble. Anyway, I think I can have two bad days a month. I'm feeling on top of things again. I went to boot camp this morning and just had my porridge with chia seeds. Now all I need is my coffee...

I really must try and not buy coffee my pennies are tight.

Skinny thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment