Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I feel like a fat blob!


You know how you feel down and agitated and some how convince yourself that:


  • buying a fresh loaf of the nasty white bread and eating half with local honey and butter

  • cooking a weight watchers recipe for tea but adding extra sesame oil

  • baking a yummy high in sugar apple crumble and serving with double cream

is totally okay? I might as well have gone to Macca's. That was my evening meal last night.


I woke up this morning and felt like a fat sad blob only to discover that it is TTOTM!


As active as I am - Day 1 = I JUST WANT TO SIT ON THE COUCH AND WATCH DVDS AND EAT CHOCOLATE! I feel to heavy and gross to exercise.


But - there is no couch sitting for me. I'm at work hanging out for the coffee van so I can be a nice person.


It is strange how we are leading up to TTOTM.


There is a girl at work who just agitated me this week to the point where I would walk around the office building in a way that my path would not cross hers because I just didn't want to see her happy, skinny smile! I feel so bad now.


This girl (E) is lovely and she is one of my friends but sometimes you just need a break from it.


The other week I was wearing size 14 jeans to work on casual Friday. Her and her size 6-8 arse says to me "Oh my you look so good in those jeans, I wish I could wear jeans like that but my arse is too big". I just did not have the energy to tell her that she is actually HALF MY SIZE and looks hot. I could not take what she said as a compliment.


Where is that coffee van.....


What tools do others use to asst them with TTOTM. Do we all just use it as an excuse not to care about food anymore?



Skinny thoughts (well trying to)....

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy...I'm so guilty of using TTOTM to sit on the sofa, watch tv, and eat my weight in chocolate. Sometimes the chocolate craving is an actual craving and only after I've indulged do I remember that it's TTOTM and therefore probably why I wanted chocolate in the first place. Other times, I realize it's TTOTM and I give myself license to eat lots of chocolate because hey, that's what I'm supposed to do!

    Also, the week leading up to TTOTM is terrible...even if I follow the WW plan perfectly, I lose very little (if any) weight and sometimes even gain weight for no reason other than I tend to retain water at the time. So frustrating! The bonus is, the week after, I shed weight like crazy :-)

    ReplyDelete