Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day one


Well today is the day that I will take control of my food intake!

I woke up this morning and weighed 77.7 kg. It is my goal to weigh 69 kilos. I went for a run with some girls that I go running with every Saturday and have come home starving (exercise makes me hungry). The idea with being on Weight Watchers is to eat food that satisfy you and keep you fuller for longer. So I thought I'd go for the protein option. 3 X scrambled eggs with some grilled tomotoes. I'm still hungry.... I am going to have a cup of tea to make it all better.

Today I will not fail!

Thinking skinny thoughts.....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

    That's so awesome that you went running this morning...that's an endeavor which I haven't yet worked up the courage to do :-P

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete