Friday, April 16, 2010

Empty Pantry...

We have ran out of food in the house. I am time and money poor at the moment.

I will have to pop into the supermarket on the way home from work all our weekend visitor will have no food. My BF's twin sister is coming for a visit.

One thing that happens when one in time poor and the pantry is empty is that I am limited on my healthy choices.

I got home late last night (you know that story). We had 2 minute noodles for tea. How sad is that! No wonder today I feel like crap.

Sunday I am going to get my act together. I will plan my meals for the week so I have no excuses.


Tonight we are having curried lentil and pumpkin soup http://www.weightwatchers.com.au/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=33831. It is a delicious Weight Watchers recipe and affordable to make.

I will put some in the freezer. It is only 2 points for a serve too.

I have a busy weekend ahead.

Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself and I am sure I have gained but I cannot pretend it hasn't happened. You will see the weight.

My weekend involves 3 X birthday parties, a Tupperware party, a tourist kayak (includes breakfast) and a soccer game.

Oh it is going to be hard to make good food choices. I am actually looking forward to Monday so I can be healthy again.

Skinny thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment