Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chia Seeds

I have started including chia seeds into my diet. Apparently two tea spoons a day will help me lose this weight and gain more energy. I couldn't sleep a wink last night. I wonder if it has anythign to do with the extra energy I gained from my seeds - HA HA!!

There are many other health benefits from chia seeds - high in protein, calcium, omega-3.......

I can't do my stats for yesterday. I didn't get time to track my points online last night and I cannot access the tool at work.

I did go for my lunch time run yesterday. I really enjoyed it.

This morning I did boot camp and now I am sitting at my desk with m porridge and chia seeds waiting impatiently for the coffee van to arrive.

Skinny thoughts...

1 comment:

  1. I am an avid fan of chia too. I lost 7 lbs in just 3 weeks myself. How I miss it when I don't have chia on hand. Check out Skinny Chia on facebook. They are coming out with a chocolate flavored All Natural Chia powder later this summer.
    Hallie

    ReplyDelete