Monday, April 26, 2010

Inspiration...

I have just read last months Weight Watchers magazine. Yeah I know I'm a bit behind. The magazines a piling up on my bedside table along with a the famous "eat, love, pray" novel that I have been reading on and off since Christmas. I blame it on the iPhone and facebook.

Anyway, there is an article in the magazine about a Physical Education teacher. She was into fitness but needed help with her diet. This is a woman after my own heart. She was a size 14 (my size) and is now a size 10- 12 (my goal size).

You know what. Because I have been running around with my Head chopped off I have no been tracking my points. I have now placed my lap top next to my bed so every night I will track my points and exercise again.

I think I am going to have to really focus on diet this week as my exercise will be dropping off. I am not going to boot camp in the morning because I want to recover after Sunday and not get injured. I will not be running in my lunch break because I have a laser appointment (good bye mini mo) and I will not be going to judo because I will be staying back at work late. If I can get out of it I will go though.

I am home alone this week and made a Weight Watchers fried rice recipe for dinner. I think I have enough for tomorrow and Wednesday night too.

Ahhhh... I really enjoyed relaxing on the couch tonight. If only I didn't have to eat so many strawberry short breads with my cup of tea.

Skinny thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment