Friday, April 2, 2010

Tomorrow never comes.....

*Sigh

I want to lose weight! I want to lose weight and keep it off! I use to be able to have a mini binge, go for a run the next day and burn it off. Now I find that as I get older my 80% exercise and 20% diet = FAIL!!

I don't want to lose much weight. I will be happy with 9 kilos. Weighing 9 kilos more than I want to means that even though I am an exercise freak I don't move the way I want to. I can not fit into my nice "wow looking dazzling" clothes. I don't want to buy more clothes....... Unless I weigh 69 kilos.

Every night before I go to bed I swear that tomorrow will be a better day. Or I will have a massive binge to signify that I will never eat those foods again. Doesn't last long...

This time tomorrow will come.

I will wake up and weigh myself and burst it out to the world. I am going to start Weight Watchers (for the third time). Last time I went to WW the other ladies kept telling me I didn't need to lose weight. But when I am wearing my stretchy size 14 skirt and hearing the cries of my size 12 jeans from the wardrobe, I don't believe them!!!

I am not a talented writer. I don't know much about grammar, but I am unknown to you and I'm willing to give this a go!

Skinny thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment