Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!!

I don't actually celebrate Easter. I was brought up on the First Testament so it is not an event that I practice. I do enjoy the days off work and the great display of chocolate in the supermarket.

I bought myself a bunny but ate it on Good Friday :-). I have the weekend home alone. I am trying to convince myself to go for a mountain bike ride. If I tell you that I am going to go then I will have to go. Does this mean I am abusing my blog? Ha ha!!! I am trying to make myself more accountable. It would be so easy to hang around in my PJ's for the day.

Yesterday's stats:

Points - 21/20
Activity - 7
and endless cups of tea...........

Skinny thoughts :0)

2 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE TO GO ;) Did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I did go!!!

    Thank you so much for your encouragement.

    I have never been by myself and got a little scared so stayed off the difficult tracks. 5.5 exercise points :-)

    ReplyDelete