Thursday, April 22, 2010

feeling a bit sleepy

Well I'm still tired. I think I need a day off work. Pity work is too busy for such an excuse.

I went to boot camp this morning and wasn't impressed! What is the point in waking up at 5 am, hanging out my washing getting my lunch ready and arriving at boot camp at 6 am for a session where I don't even get placed in an environment where I can push my limits and burn calories and hence lose weight. I would rather be in bed for another hours sleep. It costs me $10. Add that up over a month and you are talking $80.00. I will give it one more weeks shot and if it doesn't improve I will stop going. I get my work outs in other facets of my life - judo, soccer, running and mountain bike riding.

Listing everything I do every week makes me wonder why I am over weight and why I don't fit into 75% of of my wardrobe. Hmmmmmmm..... FOOOD!!!!! Yep my diet really needs more focus.

Skinny thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment