Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mondayitis on a Wednesday

Well Easter is over and work has begun. Daylight Savings also ended last weekend so today really feels like it is dragging. I also feel like chocolate. I'm okay with this feeling considering I didn't eat chocolate over Easter. I have eaten a Weight Watchers Choc Crisp Bar (1.5 points). Hopefully this settles the cravings.

Yesterday's Stats:

points: 19.5/20
exercise: 1.5 (ba bong)

I made yummy chicken and roast veg pita bread pizzas last night and they were only six points. The BF looooooooves them. I serve them with a large salad otherwise I would want more than one.

I am going to a lunch time run today. I am going to make a certain hill my friend.

Skinny thoughts...

1 comment:

  1. They were handing out free peanut butter crisp bars at my WW meeting today...which was great because I'd been craving something sweet too. Unfortunately, I managed to leave mine behind at the WW weighing station...ah well :-P

    ReplyDelete